Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Slice of Life #14 - The first time I kissed someone

I was in 2nd grade and my best friend Yahira, had a crush on a boy named Angel. She wanted to kiss him but she was scared so I went first I only kissed him on the cheek! It was so funny because she wanted me to kiss him, but as soon as I did she got upset. So we were mad at each other for the rest of the day. We bounced back the next day, we were too young to stay mad at one another. I began to like angel as well, but since I kissed him he started to like me back. Yahira was being mean to him so he had reason not to continue liking her. I was just in the middle, like a love triangle. Yahira and I stopped being friends, because I really did begin to like Angel and she started not to, but would still flirt to annoy me. So I cut her off. Kissing is gross to me now, won't be kissing anyone for a long time now.

4 comments:

  1. Have you kissed someone like on the lips before? I still haven't gotten my first

    ReplyDelete
  2. She can't be mad she wanted you to kiss him 😂But you guys were little so

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so stupid! How she gonna get mad?😒

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why would she get mad? If she was the one to tell you to do it in the first place. But then again you were in 2nd grade.

    ReplyDelete